14 September 2014

Showcase Sunday #96 (Birthday Edition)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

It was my Birthday on Monday 8th September which I got a few books which I'll tell you about in a bit but first off here is my book related presents. There was a few other bits that I received but won't mention them all but I did love them just as much as my books!
I also went to a little cafe that was called Once Upon a Time! I also went to see The Guest at the cinema's which has Dan Stephens in it which was really good even if it was gorier than I thought it would be.
  
So the first one I know I shouldn't love being as I'm a huge book lover and this had 'defaced' an actual book (The Take by Martina Cole) but it's so clever and loves amazing. The second piture is of my new kindle cover as my previous one was ruined. As for the last picture that is of my book ends but seeing as there is no end to my books I put them together maybe one day I could actually use them as intended. 

I also went to see Lee Evans on 12th September which let me tell yoou if you haven't seen this man live what are you waiting for? He is absolutely brilliant, so funny and very much humble.

Book Birthday Presents
  
So glad that I received all of these books as I have waited for them for so long. I have already started Reluctantly Royal which so far is amazing!

Free Kindle Books
  
  

Review Kindle Books
  
  
 



What did you get this week?