29 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here's this week's book I can't wait for...

Bad Romeo (The Starcrossed Series, #1) 
by Leisa Rayven
Expected Publication: 23rd December 2014

Synopsis:
When Cassie Taylor met Ethan Holt at acting school, sparks flew. She was the good girl actress. He was the bad boy about campus. But one fated casting choice for Romeo and Juliet changed it all. Like the characters they were playing, Cassie and Ethan's romance seemed destined. Until he broke her heart and betrayed her trust. Now the A-list heartthrob is back in her life and turning her world around. One touch at a time. 
Cast as romantic leads once again, they're forced to confront raw memories of the heartbreaking lows and pulse-pounding highs of their secret college affair. But they'll also discover that people who rub each other the wrong way often make the best sparks.

Oh my!! That book cover is absolutely stunning and then throw in that synopsis and well I'm sold. I came across this one on netgalley so obviously I requested it straight away and I'm so excited to say that I got accepted, so even though I now have this book to read I just had to let everyone know about it plus I can't read it straight away as I have a couple of books to finish first but I am so excited to read it I just hope it lives up to my expectations.


What are you waiting on?