1 December 2014

Book of the Month, #38

I had a bit better reading month in November, here's what I did read:


  • By the Light of the Moon (Lakeside, #1) by Laila Blake - 3/5
  • A Taste of Winter (Lakeside, #2) by Laila Blake - 3.5/5
  • Losing Lila (Lila, #2) by Sarah Alderson - 5/5
  • First Position (Dirty Dancing, #1) by Melody Grace - 3/5
  • An Unlikely Match (Match, #1) by Barbara Dunlop - 3/5
  • Illuminated by Erica Orloff - 4/5
  • Break It Up (Someone Else's Fairytale, #3) by E.M. Tippetts - 4/5
  • Reread - A Safe Space (Someone Else's Fairytale, #4) - 4/5

And the book of the month is...

My only five star book this month but what a five star book it was! I adored everything about this book and the only thing I can find wrong with it was that I wanted even more!
For my full review click here.