28 December 2014

Showcase Sunday #108 (Bumper Edition)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

I didn't do a Showcase last week as I didn't have time so I added a few with this weeks Christmas haul.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Paperback for Review
I received this a couple of weeks ago for review which I wasn't expecting but it was a nice surprise. This cover is even prettier in person as the texture of the book is like scales I just kept stroking it. Thanks Mira Ink.

Christmas Books
 
The first two books I got in hardback and Secret I got in paperback they are so pretty and I can't wait to read them. I also received a Amazon GC although my mum has misplaced it so I still have that to come.

Kindle Book Bought
I bought this a couple of weeks ago while it was only £1.99!

Free Kindle Books
  
  
 

Kindle Review Books
  
  
  


What did you receive this week?