26 December 2014

Top 10 of 2014 - Day 5

 I had so much fun with this last year I had to join the fun again. This meme is hosted by Two Chicks On Books click on the above button to heard over to their blog.


Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2015)

Click on images for the synopsis

10.
Sapphire Skies by Becca Fitzpatrick (Expected Publication: 08/10/15) - I loved Becca's Hush Hush series so anything that she releases I will be excited about.

9.
Conspiracy Girl by Sarah Alderson (Expected Publication: 12/02/15) - I do actually have an arc for this one, I'm looking forward to reading this one I just hope it's as good as her other books.

8.
Frostfire by Amanda Hocking (Expected Publication: 06/01/15) - This is a spin off series to the Tryelle series which I fell in love with.

7.
Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole (Expected Publication: 06/01/15) - I have only read the first one in this series but I loved it so much that I am now looking forward to see what happens in the end.

6.
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (Expected Publication: 09/15) - Another Mortal Instruments spin off but I am still excited about it.

5.
The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Expected Publication: 17/02/15) - The spin off that we've all been waiting for from the covenant series even if I haven't quite finished that series I can't wait to start this one.

4.
The Substitute by Denise Grover Swank (Expected Publication: 21/01/15) - I love the sound of this book, it sounds like a light read.

3.
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead (Expected Publication: 10/02/15) - I am so sad that this series is coming to an end but on the other hand I can't wait to find out how it will all end.

2.
Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire (Expected Publication: 27/01/15) - I am so excited about this book as I have loved everyone in this series and I'm sure this one will be no different. The only reason why this isn't number one is because it's Thomas's book and I haven't been too sure about him but I'm sure that will all change once I get my hands on this book.

1.
The Closer You Come by Gena Showalter (Expected Publication: 31/03/15) - I was so excited that Gena was giving us a new series as I have adored everything that I have read of her's then I read the synopsis and now I am beyond excited. Is it March yet?