2 March 2015

Book of the Month - February

I read quite a few books in February which I was surprised at as I didn't think I read as many as what I had done until I wrote them down.

Here's what I read in February:


  • The Fine Art of Pretending (The Fine Art of Pretending, #1) by Rachel Harris - 5/5
  • Forever Fae (Forever Fae, #1) by L.P. Dover - 4/5
  • Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi - 4.5/5
  • Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2) by Veronica Rossi - 4.5/5
  • Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3) by Veronica Rossi - 4.5/5
  • Hero by Samantha Young - 5/5
  • More Than Exes (Chasing the Dream, #0.5) by Elizabeth Briggs - 3/5
  • Alex (Cold Fury Hockey, #1) by Sawyer Bennett - 5/5
  • At Any Price (Gaming the System, #1) by Brenna Aubrey - 3.5/5
  • Hot & Bothered by Liz Maverick - 3/5
And the book of the month is...

I had a really good month of amazing books so it was really hard for me to pick which I was close to having more than one book of the month but in the end this book just out shone everything I have read this year so far so in the end it wasn't any contest! My full review will be live next week so keep you eye open for that.



What book was your favourite in February?