1 March 2015

Showcase Sunday #112

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

This may look like a lot of books for just one week but this is from the last few weeks.

Physical Books
  

The first two where surprise review books as I hadn't even requested them but I'm so happy that I have them as I have wanted to read them for awhile now so I'm very excited to read them. The las two books my mum brought them for me which I am so pleased about as I have loved both of these series and I can't wait to see how it ends especially The Ruby Circle.

Bought Kindle Books
I loved Lost & Found so when Finders Keepers was only 99p I had to get it. Although Near & Far wasn't as cheap I had to get it as I can't have book 3 without book 2.

Free Kindle Books
  
  
Free Samantha Young and Sawyer Bennett you can't go wrong!

Kindle Review Books
  
  
  




What did you receive this week?