2 May 2015

Book of the Month - April

I had an ok month of reading in April as there was quite a few great books but a couple books took a little while to warm up. Here's what I read in April:


  • The Impostor (The Alaskan Heart Saga, #1) by Tiffany Carmouche - 3.5/5
  • The Hook Up (Game On, #1) by Kristen Callihan - 4.5/5
  • The Closer You Come (The Original Heartbreakers, #1) by Gena Showalter - 5/5
  • Paradise City (Paradise, #1) C. J. Duggan - 2/5
  • The Duff by Kody Keplinger - 4/5
  • Inspire (The Muse, #1) by Cora Carmack - 4/5
  • Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee - 5/5
  • Under Different Stars (Kricket, #1) by Amy A. Bartol - 4/5

And the book of the month is...

I had two books that where 5/5 and normally I would just have them both as my botm but Angelfall was just too good to have it a joint favourite as this book as this book was faultless.



What was your book of the month?