2 August 2015

Book of the Month - July

July started off a slow read month but by the end of July I'd read a lot more books than what I thought I would have done.

Here's what I read in July:


  • Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers, #2) by Jamie McGuire - 4.5/5
  • Garrett (Cold Fury Hockey, #2) by Sawyer Bennett - 4.5/5
  • Lead (Stage Dive, #3) by Kylie Scott - 5/5
  • The Cinderella Princess (Royal Holiday, #1) by Melissa McClone - 2.5/5
  • Her Secret Prince (Royal Holiday, #2) by Madeline Ash - 3/5
  • His Defiant Princess (Royal Holiday, #3) by Kathleen O'Brien - 2.5/5
  • Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck - 2/5
  • This Is One Moment by Mila Gray - 4/5
  • Significance (Significance, #1) by Shelly Crane - 5/5
  • Faking It (Losing It, #2) by Cora Carmack - 3/5

And the book of the month goes to...


 
I couldn't choose out of my two 5 star books so I've decided to have a joint winner as they where both brilliant in their own way.



What's your book of the month?

1 comment: