1 September 2015

Book of the Month - August

It felt like a slow reading month as there was days when I didn't even read but I did read 8 books so it wasn't too bad in the end.

Here's what I read in August:


  • His Forbidden Princess (Royal Holiday, #4) by Jeannie Moon - 3.5/5
  • The Accidental Assassin (The Assassins, #1) by Nichole Chase - 4.5/5
  • Catching Heat (Feeling the Heat, #3) by Alison Packard - 4.5/5
  • Sentinel (Covenant, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4/5
  • The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J. A. Redmerski - 3.5/5
  • Never Never by Brianna Shrum - 2.5/5
  • The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass - 3/5
  • Deep (Stage Dive, #4) by Kylie Scott - 5/5

And the book of the month goes too...


This was an easy pick this month as it was my only 5 star book. I was starting to think that it was going to be my first month in a long time that I never read a  5 star book but I knew I was on to a winner with a Stage Dive book and I wasn't wrong it was just as good as the others in this series.



What's your favourite book you read in August?