4 September 2015

Book Review: Deep (Stage Dive, #4) by Kylie Scott

(Click image to take you to Goodreads)

Format: Kindle 
Publishers: Pan MacMillan
Published: 31st March 2015
Pages: 271
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance, 
Main Characters: Lizzy, Ben
Date Read: 27th August - 31st August 2015

Rating Given:
 photo five.jpg

Synopsis:
Don't miss a beat with the fourth and final novel in theUSA Today bestselling Stage Dive series from Kylie Scott.
Positive. With two little lines on a pregnancy test, everything in Lizzy Rollins' ordinary life is about to change forever. And all because of one big mistake in Vegas with Ben Nicholson, the irresistibly sexy bass player for Stage Dive. So what if Ben's the only man she's ever met who can make her feel completely safe, cherished, and out of control with desire at the same time? Lizzy knows the gorgeous rock star isn't looking for anything more permanent than a good time, no matter how much she wishes differently.
Ben knows Lizzy is off limits. Completely and utterly. She's his best friend's little sister now, and no matter how hot the chemistry is between them, no matter how sweet and sexy she is, he's not going to go there. But when Ben is forced to keep the one girl he's always had a weakness for out of trouble in Sin City, he quickly learns that what happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay there. Now he and Lizzie are connected in the deepest way possible... but will it lead to a connection of the heart?

I've not had this book waiting for me to long as I just couldn't do that as I have loved every minute spent with the Stage Dive boys and I couldn't wait to find out more about Ben...

I'm not a huge fan of Ben's cover as the guy who is supposed to be portraying Ben on the cover just doesn't work as him in my mind he is bigger, wider and more tattoo's. I prefer the first edition cover as he is a bit more Ben (although still not my idea of Ben).

As soon as I started Deep I knew I was going to like it just as much as the previous books and I wasn't wrong as the more I read the more I fell in love with the characters and their story. I loved the way it started as it started with the pregnancy but then it went back in time to how Ben and Lizzy first met. There was a huge surprises in this book about another couple that I just didn't see coming which I loved because it was nice to see a bit more to their story. I loved Ben and Lizzy they had so much chemistry that just jumped off the pages even when Ben was dragging his feet you could still feel like he felt something for her. I found myself laughing out loud with this book just like the others it was just so funny with some of the things that was said and done. I absolutely adored the ending it was the perfect way to end the story I just wish it wasn't over, I am going to have to start the series all over again soon as I already miss Stage Dive.

I loved the characters, it's hard not to love characters that I have already come to know and love. There was one character that I wasn't a huge fan of but in that end I may have started to change my mind. Lizzy was such a great character I felt like she was a little bit like a female version as Mal but not as crazy. She came out with some funny things but not only that she also showed she wasn't to be walked over. I loved seeing more of Ben as I felt like he was the only Stage Diver that I didn't know much about as he was hardly in the other books. Ben started off a little stand offish but the more we got to know him more of his sweet and caring side came out which was nice to see. Mal seemed to be even more funny in this book than even his own book he was hilarious.

Overall, an amazing series that ended with a bang. I loved every minute of this book even with all of those ups and downs it was hard not to enjoy it.