3 September 2015

Book Tag - Inside Out

The Reading Pile has taken inspiration from the vloging Book Tag community over to the blogging world. Like her I'm not actually going to tag anyone but you're more than welcome to give it a try like I have just head over to her page and leave a link in her comments or in mine as I'm nosey and love to know what everyone else has done.

Over at The Reading Pile she has done the posts every Thursday and has already done a few so I thought I would go through the ones she has already done and do the ones I like the look of.

My Book Tag post this week is Inside Out:

1. Joy - What book brings you the most joy?
The Substitute by Denise Grover Swank - This was such a funny and light hearted book, I would definitely recommend this one if you need a little pick me up and watch out for Megan's Grandmother she was hilarious.

2. Disgust - Which book grossed you out?
At Any Price by Brenna Aubrey - The thought of anyone selling their virginity disgusts me and yes I knew that was what the book was about but I thought maybe it would be written in a way that would make me understand where the character was coming from but it never it just left me feeling disgusted in the character.

3. Fear - Which book scared you the most?
The Departed by J.A. Templeton - I don't read scary/horror books and generally stay away from them so the most creepiest book I've read would be the MacKinnon Curse. This series did have a bit of a creepy factor with ghosts that where evil and I would say that the more I went into the series the creepier it got with this one (book 3) scaring me a little.

4. Sadness - Which book made you cry the most?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I cried like a baby at certain points in this book it was just so sad I couldn't even stop crying once I put it down.

5. Anger - Which book pissed you off?
Avoiding Commitment by K.A. Linde - Everything about this book got my back up. The characters really did piss me off with all their back and forwards with one another and all the cheating they just didn't fit together yet they kept going back for more heartache.