6 September 2015

Showcase Sunday #117


Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

Here's what I received in the month of August!

Paperback Books Recieved
I received this for review from the publishers so thanks to them especially with me forgetting I was getting it, made for a nice surprise.

Kindle Books Bought
I adored The Substitute so naturally I had to get book 2 which I am very excited to read, I just hope it lives up to book 1.

Free Kindle Books
  
 

Review Kindle Books
  
  
  
 
I went a little crazy on netgalley in August but in my defence there is some amazing books coming out soon and these books I am super excited to be reading.


What did you receive?