1 October 2015

Book Tag: Social Media


The Reading Pile has taken inspiration from the vloging Book Tag community over to the blogging world. Like her I'm not actually going to tag anyone but you're more than welcome to give it a try like I have just head over to her page and leave a link in her comments or in mine as I'm nosey and love to know what everyone else has done.

Over at The Reading Pile she has done the posts every Thursday and has already done a few so I thought I would go through the ones she has already done and do the ones I like the look of.

My Book Tag post this week is: Social Media:

1. Twitter: What is your favourite short book?
My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey - This was actually one of my first short books that I have read and when I saw how short it was I was actually disappointed as I thought it can't have much story if it's so short but boy was I wrong. 

2. Facebook: A book everyone pressured you into reading?
Angelfall by Susan Ee - If I hear about a book that everyone has read and loved I feel as though I need to see what all the fuss is about. This book I'm glad everyone kept going on about how amazing this book was as I don't think I would have heard about it otherwise which would have bee a shame because everyone was right as this is one amazing book.

3. Tumblr: What book did you read before it was cool?
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - This question was hard as I am always behind on starting series and end up jumping on the bandwaggon when it's been out for years. The only time this doesn't happen is when I have a book for review and actually get around to reading it before the release date which is what happened with Pushing the Limits so technically I read it before it was cool as I read it before the release date.

4. Myspace: Pick a book you don't remember whether you liked or not?
Sabriel by Garth Nix - I read this before I even knew what Goodreads was so when I first read this I didn't review it. I actually thought I really enjoyed this book but then when I went on Goodreads to look at 3 star ratings this was there so now I can't remember whether I loved it or not I think a reread is in order.

5. Instagram: Pick a book that was so beautiful you had to instagram it?
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - I don't actually use Intagram but if I did this cover would be the one I would instagram as it's stunning and it is by far my favourite cover and the story matches as well.

6. Youtube: Pick a book you wish could be turned into a movie?
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - This question was hard because pretty much every book that I adore I want to see on the big screene. Angelfall would definitely have been the answer to this one but i already used that in a previous question so I thought I would randomly pick another one and found Shatter Me which I think would translate well on film.

7. Goodreads: A book you recommend to everyone?
Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase - Again a tough question when I've read so many amazing books that I would highly recommend. I went with this one in the end as I don't think it is as well known in the UK as my other favourites.