3 November 2015

Book of the Month - October

A little better reading month than in September but not by much. I think next month will be just as bad as I'm not in the mood to read anything plus I have started Christmas Temp work so I won't have much time to read the rest of this year.

Here's what I read in October:


  • Zack (Cold Fury Hockey, #3) by Sawyer Bennett - 5/5
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi - 5/5
  • Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1) by Carrie Butler - 4/5
  • Angel of Redemption by J.A. Little
  • Static (The Luminaries, #2) S.K. Anthony - 2.5/5
  • The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler - 1.5/5


And the book of the month goes to...

 
Both Zack and Ignite Me where 5/5 books that I enjoyed every minute of them I just couldn't pick a favourite out of the pair.



What was your book of the month?