22 December 2015

Top 10 of 2015 - Best Book Covers

Best book covers of 2015 (Must be a book released in 2015. Would be best if it's a book you've read in 2015, but it's not required.

10.
First & Then by Emma Mills
I love the simplicty of this cover as well as the colourfulness of it. I do need this one on my shelf just so I can see if it looks as good in person as it does on the computer.

9.
The Substitute ( The Wedding Pact, #1) by Denise Grover Swank
What draws me to this cover is the softness of it as it gives it a romantic feel to the cover. I love that the cover is inkeeping with the actual story which is always a plus in my eyes.

8.
Never Never by Brianna R. Shrum
I love the look of this book especially the use of colours as I feel it's in keeping with the actual story.

7.
Angel of Redemption by J.A. Little
I think what makes this book stand out to me is the way that it's done in black and white which is always something that I will love. As well as the tattoo's I also love the style of font used.

6.
Static (The Luminaries, #2) by S.K. Anthony
The Luminaries series has the best covers and this one is no different although I do prefer book one just a smidgen more.

5.
Hero by Samantha Young
This one does have a similar look as the previous book but for me this one is a little bit better as I think the whole thing works well together plus the effect of it stands out for me.

4.
Frostfire (Kanin Chronicles, #1) by Amanda Hocking
I think for me it's the scenery that makes this cover stand out as it just looks stunning. The use of colour using mainly white with that hint of red sets the whole cover off nicely.

3.
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1) by Jodi Meadows
The use of light and shade in this cover really does make this cover what it is. What really does stand out in this cover is the cape it looks beautiful.

2.
Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers, #2) by Jamie McGuire
For someone who doesn't like birds (apart from owls) I'm surprised at how much I love this cover. I think the reason why I don't mind the wing in the foreground is that it reminds me of an angels wing.

1.
The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass
For me no other cover can touch The Selection covers and I feel like they get better and better as the series goes on. Everything about this cover stands out and no matter whether I like this series or not I still will have to get the books just so I can have them sitting on my shelf.



What is your favourite covers of 2015?