23 December 2015

Top 10 of 2015 - Best Dual POV's

Best ________ of 2015 (Readers/bloggers choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics - villains, contemporaries, dual POV's, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER - this list must be from books you've READ in 2015).

For this one it took me a while to decide on which to go for as for the couple of years that I have been doing this I have gone for couples and I wanted to do something different this year. It was hard to decide as I will either have a couple of days with pretty much the same list or not enough read of that particular topic to even make a top 5!

In the end I went with Best Dual POV's of 2015.

10.
The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski
I think without having a dual POV I wouldn't have liked this book as I think what made this book was because knowing what each of them was feeling I was able to get a better understanding of why they did certain things.

9.
Inspire (The Muse, #1) by Cora Carmack 
I loved that this was a completely new kind of paranormal read and added to that I get to see alternating POV's made it for a very enjoyable read.

8.
Catching Heat (Feeling the Heat, #3) by Alison Packard
So many huge things happened in this book that I'm so glad that I got to hear what both of the main characters where thinking in these particular moments.

7.
The Accidental Assassin (The Assassins, #1) by Nichole Chase 
A completely new kind of read for me and it was such a great read especially getting the alternating POV's which is always a plus in my eyes.

6.
The Hook Up (Game On, #1) by Kristen Callihan
There was times in this book where I didn't like how one of them was treating the other so to get alternating POV's it was very helpful to get a better understanding of why they where saying some of the things they where saying.

5.
Rule (Marked Men, #1) by Jay Crownover
To get inside the head of Rule is a must for this book and I'm so glad we got it as he had a lot of issues and to know where his head was at helped me to love Rule. I'm also glad we got to hear from Shaw as it's always nice to know what both of the main characters are thinking especially these two.

4.
The Final Move (Hometown Players, #3) by Victoria Denault
I'm so glad we got dual POV's in this book as throughout this series we didn't get much from either of the characters so I felt it was needed to get to know them both all over again.

3.
 
Alex/Zack (Cold Fury Hockey, #1 & 3) by Sawyer Bennett
All of the Cold Fury Hockey (so far) have dual POV's but knowing each of these two books main characters was what made this book and without one of them would in my opinion spoil the books.

2.
The Closer You Come (The Original Heartbreakers, #1) by Gena Showalter
Knowing both of these characters helped me understand where both of them where coming from and I think without hearing from one of the characters would've made me not like them as they both have issues that they had to work through so it was better to know these issues so I could like them both.

1.
The Substitute (The Wedding Pact, #1) by Denise Grover Swank
This was one amazingly funny book and I'm so glad we got to know both of the main characters thoroughly.


What was your Best dual POV's books of 2015?