9 December 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here's this week's book I can't wait for...

My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, 
Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows
Expected Publication: 7th June 2016

Synopsis:For fans of The Princess Bride comes the comical, fantastical, romantical, (not) entirely true story of Lady Jane Grey.
Lady Jane Grey, sixteen, is about to be married to a total stranger—and caught up in an insidious plot to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. But that’s the least of Jane’s problems. She’s about to become Queen of England. Like that could go wrong.

I'm not usually a fan of collaborations but I've read only good things about two of the three I just need to read something by Brodi. This book sounds so good I'm so excited to read it I just wish it was released sooner than June 2016!




What are you waiting on?