2 April 2016

Book of the Month - March 2016

I've read quite a few books this month although not all of them was great books but there was a couple that hit the spot.

Here's what I read in March:


  • Fate (My Blood Approves, #2) by Amanda Hocking - 3.5/5
  • The Hurricane (The Hurricane, #1) by R.J. Prescott - 5/5
  • The Prophecy of Shadows (Elementals, #1) by Michelle Madow - 2/5
  • A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1) by Claudia Gray - 3/5
  • I Wish You Were Mine (Oxford, #2) by Lauren Layne - 4/5
  • My Perfect Mistake (Over the Top, #1) by Kelly Siskind - 4/5
  • My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2) by Rachel Vincent - 2.5/5
  • The Other Side of Gravity (Oxygen, #1) by Shelly Crane - 3.5/5 

And the book of the month goes to...

The Hurricane (The Hurricane, #1) by R.J. Prescott
This was my only five star read in March but even if there was ten five star books this would still be my favourite of the month as if I gave more than five stars this book would get it as I adored every moment of this book.



What is your book of the month?