3 April 2016

Showcase Sunday #123


Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

Here's what I got in February and March...

Paperback Books Received
I received this for review in February and I have already read it and I must admit it is one of my favourite ever books and I can't wait to read the second book.

Kindle Books Bought
  
All of these are the second books in their series and I loved all of their first books so I'm hoping that these sequals are just as good.

Free Kindle Books
  
  

Kindle Review Books
  
  
  

Well looking at all this it looks like I went a bit crazy but in my defence this lot was from over the past two months as I forgot to do one in February.



What did you receive this week?