24 April 2012

Top 10 Tuesday #11

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday everyone involved in the TTT will make a list of that weeks topic.



This weeks topic is: Kate's Top 10 All Time Favourite Characters

This one is a toughie but one that I just had to do. Some of them has more than one in the same spot but they needed to be there together. Click on the blue part to take you to Goodreads to find out more about the series.

  1. Jace/Clary from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: Both these characters are my all time favourites as they both bring out the best (and sometimes the worse) in each other. Jace has always been my favourite male character but when he is talking or thinking about Clary he shows a more vulnerable side to him.
  2. Nicholas/Lucy from Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey: Another two that I have chosen together as I just loved it when we first meet these two when in the same room it is really funny and I love to be able to laugh out loud when reading.
  3. Loki from Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking: Loki isn't in the first one but we do meet him in the second. The very first moment we are introduced to his character I fell for him straight away. He is funny but he also has a serious side to him. He was a great addition to this series.
  4. Jocelyn from The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers: I love Jocelyn's character because of everything she goes through throughout this book and she still keeps going shows an inner strength that I think is needed in a strong female character.
  5. Will from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare: I love Will's character as he would do anything for Tessa even if it means hurting her. In the second of this series we see such a more softer/vulnerable side to him which makes me love him all the more. My heart does break for him as well!
  6. Claire from The Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine: Claire is such a strong character in this series she seems to be the one keeping people alive.
  7. Peeta from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Peeta from the moment you see him you just know he loves Katniss and he would do anything for her.
  8. Harry/Ron/Harmione from Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling: I love these characters the same amount especially when they are together they have a great partnership and I love some of the one liners each of them says.
  9. Rose/Dimitri from The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: These two characters are just strong minded and I just love the chemistry between them both. I love the series even more when it's scenes between the two of them.
  10. Patch from Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: I love Patch even if I am never sure if he is good or bad I just love the presence of him in this series.
So that's my top 10 characters, what's yours?

3 comments:

  1. Rose and Dimitri are a couple of my all time favorites, I had such a hard time only choosing ten lol. Great list.

    MY TT: youngadultbookhaven.blogspot.com

    your newest follower,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting list - and I loved Rose/ Dimitri too ... although I would have loved Rose/ Adrian equally :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list Kate :) !! I guess if I had to choose I'll go for Jace and Clary and Rose and Dimitri because I absolutely love them all :) (especially Rose and Dimitri) !!

    ReplyDelete