14 May 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #29

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
 
 
Currently Reading
 
Exiled by J. R. Wagner
I am just over halfway through with this book and I can't seem to get into it at all. It's very confusing as the dates jump all over the place. I just can't wait to finish it so I can start something new.

Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen
I only started this one yesterday but already I am loving it and I can't wait to find out what has/is going to happen.


Reading Next

Burn Mark by Laura Powell


Torn by Stephanie Guerra

Looking forward to reading both of these books as they both look very interesting.




That's my week of reading planned, what's your reading plan?

 

9 comments:

  1. I don't have a plan this week....I'm sooo busy at work. Looking forward to my summer break this year....

    Here's my
    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
    Hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh nice! Those look pretty interesting!!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I love your books. I like Scarlet. Looks like a mystery or suspense. It's nice you're trying to finish Exiled, the one with all the dates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your books are all new to me...hope you enjoy them!

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exiled and Scarlet look so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything I've read about Scarlet have been positive. Hope you continue liking it. Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool cover on Scarlet. Those eyes draw you right in.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wat o know what you think of Scarlet because I soooo want to read this book !! Happy reading Kate !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy reading this week! Looks like you're going to be busy :)
    What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete