8 May 2012

Teaser Tuesday #21

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!




My teaser (only one book this week):






Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon








I blinked once, and everything except for Dante seemed muted and distant. I stared at him - horrified, confused, excited - at his lips, parted and drawing breath into his body as he tried to understand what had just happened, and knew that nothing would ever be the same. - Page 122

So far an interesting book where things are happening but nothing figured out yet!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds very mysterious...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing tease!!
    My TT: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Nothing would ever be the same." Those are powerful words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I wonder what is happening!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting, I'd love to know what happened! Here's my TT: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/teaser-tuesday-17/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh sounds omnibus! Love the cover for this one too! Very mysterious and intriguing!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book is on my list. I can see it sitting on my book shelf right now. :) Love the teaser! I want to know what just happened.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser Kate ;)!! I look forward to read your review on this one and to meet this Dante boy ..

    ReplyDelete