1 November 2012

BOTM #13

As of the 1st November I haven't done my wrap-up post on YouTube but I will be doing one during the weekend so I will leave a link to it on here once I have uploaded it.

So in October I had a great month of reading where nothing I read was rated under 3 stars and even those I loved in parts. So here's the books I read in October:
  • The Diviners by Libba Bray ***
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins *****
  • Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter *****
  • Mystic City by Theo Lawrence *** 1/2
  • The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost ***
  • A Soldier's Secret by Marissa Moss ****
  • Becoming a Butterfly by Mia Castile ****
  • Die For Me by Amy Plum ****

And the book of the month goes too...

 

Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter

This month's book of the month was really hard for me to choose as I had a couple five star ratings and even the four stars could have won any other month but this on. In the end I went for Alice in Zombieland as it was down to the characters which I loved even more than my other books and it had me on more of a roller coaster ride of emotions. I am also not a big fan of zombie books but this book changed that for me. To read my full review click here.
 
So that was my pick did you agree with my choice? or would you have picked a different book? What was your favourite book you read in October?