1 April 2013

BOTM #18

This month has been a bit of a slow reading month and if it wasn't for a couple of short stories it would have been a lot shorter. The reason for the slow month is that I have finally got myself a job and never found the time to read but I'm hoping that I will get better at the whole reading while having a job.

Here's the Books that I read during the month of March:

  • Legend by Marie Lu (4.5/5)
  • Ever by Jessa Russo (4/5)
  • You'll Be Safe Here by Kristine Pierce (2.5/5)
  • The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines (5/5)
  • The Crimson Hunt by Victoria H. Smith (3/5)
  • A Thousand Tears by J.C. Martin (2/5)
  • The Next Forever by Lisa Burstein (5/5)
  • Sleeping Beauty: A Modern Fairy Tale by John Phythyon (1.5/5)


And the book of the month in March goes to...

 
Even though this was a slow month, two books was brilliant but in the end I went for this book as it was fantastic. I loved that we got to see further into the future which I love in my final books. I can't wait to read more from Abbi!