4 February 2014

BOTM #28

I had a great month of reading this month as a few of them where 5 stars I haven't had this many great books read in the same month for awhile now. Here's what I read in January 2014:


  • The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1) by Jessica Sorensen - 5/5
  • The Winning Season by Alison Packard - 5/5
  • Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard - 3.5/5
  • Gerard's Beauty (Kingdom, #2) by Marie Hall - 4/5
  • Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1) by Simone Elkeles - 5/5
  • My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent - 4.5/5
  • Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1) by J. Lynn - 5/5
  • Losing It (Losing It, #1) by Cora Carmack - 5/5
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - 5/5
  • Suddenly Royal (Suddenly, #1) by Nichole Chase - 5/5


And the book of the month goes to...









Suddenly Royal (Suddenly, #1) by Nichole Chase

I absolutely adored this book even more than the other five stars I gave because if I could give this book more I would! My other five star books are still five star ratings and I love them so much but this book just took me somewhere no other book has ever done for me it's the best book I have read so far.
My review will be up at some point during this week so look out for that.