1 August 2014

BOTM #34

Not had the best of month with how many books that I have read in July but it wasn't because I read anything bad it was more that the Commonwealth Games got in the way as well as being ill also didn't help.
Here's what I did read in July:


  • Spark (Elemental, #2) by Brigid Kemmerer - 5/5
  • Violet Midnight (The Enchanters, #1) by Allie Burke - 2.5/5
  • Red and Her Wolf (Kingdom, #3) by Marie Hall - 3/5
  • Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2) by Abbi Glines - 5/5
  • Breaking All Her Rules by Maisey Yates - 3/5
  • Elixir (Covenant, #3.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4/5
  • Made For You by Melissa Marr - 5/5
And the book of the month goes to...

I did have a few 5 star books but in the end if I could give this book 10 stars I would it was amazing and I can't wait for everyone to read this book as you will be in for a treat! My review will be coming within the next week so keep your eye open for that.