22 December 2014

Top 10 of 2014 - Day 1

 I had so much fun with this last year I had to join the fun again. This meme is hosted by Two Chicks On Books click on the above button to heard over to their blog.

Best Books I’ve Read in 2014 (Doesn’t have to be released in 2014, just a book you’ve read in 2014)



10.
After Math by Denise Grover Swank - This was a brilliant freebie book and I can't wait to read more from this author as well as this series.

9.
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles - This was one of my early reads of the year and I still remember the feelings I got whilst reading it.

8.
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole - A completely new kind of paranormal/dystopia novel for me and I loved every minute of it.

7.
Switched by Cassie Mae - This book was so funny and different to most of the other new adult books that I have read.

6.
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout - A great end to the Lux series I'm just sad that it has come to an end.

5.
Losing It by Cora Carmack - Another early 2014 read but one that has left a lasting impression, I already want to read it again!

4.
Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan - I loved this book so much that when I had read this book I had already made this list but I had to change it. It was such a sweet book that is perfect for this time of year.

3.
Made For You by Melissa Marr - I loved this book even more than her Wicked Lovely series which I never thought could happen.

2.
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire - I adored this book and I should also say that Walking Disaster and Beautiful Oblivion are just as good so I just used the first one as I just couldn't pick one favourite over the other.

1.
Come Back To Me by Mila Gray/Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase - I couldn't pick out of these two books so I had to cheat and go for a joint favourite. They where both amazing so much so I just had to re-read them and I already want to re-read them all over again and I'm sure I will at some point next year.