Here's what I read in June:
- Personal Assets (Texas Nights, #1) by Kelsey Browning - 4/5
- Love Story by Jennifer Echols - 2.5/5
- The Substitute (The Wedding Pact, #1) by Denise Grover Swank - 5/5
- Shredded (Extreme Risks, #1) by Tracy Wolff - 2.5/5
- Three Girls and a Baby (Three Girls, #1) by Rachel Schurig - 4/5
- Touch (Denazen, #1) by Jus Accardo - 4/5
- Aimee and the Heartthrob (Backstage Pass, #1) by Ophelia London - 4/5
- Rule (Marked Men, #1) by Jay Crownover - 4.5/5
- Swimming to Tokyo by Brenda St. John Brown - 3/5
And the book of the month goes to..
I adored this book from beginning to end. It was such a light hearted and fun read perfect for a summer read.
What's your book of the month?