Here's what I read in June:
- Edge of Glory (Friendship, Texas, #1) by Magan Vernon - 3/5
- Built (Saints of Denver, #1) by Jay Crownover - 4.5/5
- Pucked (Pucked, #1) by Helena Hunting - 3.5/5
- Sunset in Central Park (From Manhattan With Love, #2) by Sarah Morgan - 3.5/5
- Frozen by L.A. Casey - 3/5
And the book of the month goes too...
Built (Saints of Denver, #1) by Jay Crownover
Another book that didn't have a five star read but this one was so close as I almost gave it five stars but there was a moment that annoyed me so I couldn't give it to in the end but it was a very good read that pulled me out of my reading slump even if it was for a little while.
What was your book of the month?