28 May 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #31

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)



Currently Reading

Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
I'm nearly halfway through this book and I'm really enjoying it I just hope it continues which I think it will as it's just got very entertaining!

The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather Ostler
Not a bad start but things are now starting to come to light now so we will see if it makes any improvements to it.

Reading Next

Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb
I received this a little while ago now so thought I best get reading it as it's a review copy and it will be coming out soon.

Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
This sounds and looks good which I am hoping it actually is good.




That's what I'm planning on reading this week, what's everybody else's plans?


7 comments:

  1. I liked Raised by Wolves, glad you are enjoying it

    Have a great reading week

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd out

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good willpower. I'm not that strong.((:: Enjoy your books. Witchstruck I'll bet is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read 'The Shapeshifter's Secret' and I didn't like it. Heard from my friends that Lies Beneath is good. Happy reading!

    Here is my meme: http://vidya-booksaremagic.blogspot.com/2012/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I'm curious about Lies Beneath! Hope it is good! Will look for your review! Happy Reading!!

    Here's my Monday wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Witchstruck and Lies Beneath both look good. Good thing they picked Lake Superior as the setting for Lies Beneath instead of Lake Michigan or it would probably creep me out going in the water this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty covers. My favorite read last week was Amulet 4: The Last Council by Kazu Kibuishi. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower.:)
    http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk/ drop by sometime :)

    ReplyDelete